Working within a small administration and finance team the Accounts Receivable Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining the debtor ledgers across the group.
Requirements of the role:
- Debtor management
- Liaise and support sales team
- Debtor collections
- Debtor set up
- Sales order processing
- PPSR management
- Coordination of freight and logistics
Skills and experience:
- At least two years in a similar role
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- A ‘can do’ attitude to all work, even the menial
- Have the ability to multi-skill and prioritise tasks
- Exposure to export documentation would be highly regarded
Our business thrives on innovation and excellence, and is home to one of the industry’s most dynamic team of wine industry and hospitality professionals. A genuine feeling of family, our team is an exceptional bunch of likeminded, hardworking entrepreneurs, at the forefront of independent sustainable living. On and off the land our philosophies are clear: we create Regional Wines to showcase a Sense of Place and Food Wines which showcase a Sense of Style.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.