We're looking for an Accounts Receivable and Export Coordinator to join our team!
Working within a small administration and finance team the Accounts Receivable and Export Officer role will be responsible for maintaining the debtor ledger and export administration.
Requirements of the role:
- Debtor management
- Liaise and support sales team
- Export coordination
- Debtor collections
- Debtor set up
- Sales order processing
- PPSR management
- Wine Australia export certification
- Export documentation
- Coordination of freight and logistics
Skills and experience:
- At least two years in a similar role
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- A ‘can do’ attitude to all work, even the menial
- Have the ability to multi-skill and prioritise tasks
Our business thrives on innovation and excellence, and is home to one of the industry’s most dynamic team of wine industry and hospitality professionals. A genuine feeling of family, our team is an exceptional bunch of like-minded, hardworking entrepreneurs, at the forefront of independent sustainable living. On and off the land our philosophies are clear: we create Regional Wines to showcase a Sense of Place and Food Wines which showcase a Sense of Style.
Interested applicants should apply by submitting a Resume and Covering Letter to email@example.com