We're seeking an energetic person to join our small close knit bottling team at our Avenel site in regional Victoria.
Key tasks and duties for the role are:
- Adhere to OH&S procedures within the bottling hall
- Palletise and depalletise of goods
- Load the line with empty glass bottles, pack boxes of full wine bottles and load boxes onto pallets
- Must ensure closures are properly applied
- Must ensure proper coding is on the bottle and boxes
- Watch flow of materials
- Complete visual inspections as the line is running and report any faults
- Assist with preparation of wine for bottling
- Assist with bottling line set-up and operations
- Good work ethic and attitude
- Good communication skills
- Time management
- Team work
- Concern for quality
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS (not essential but an advantage)
- Drivers License (Class 1A or higher)
- Fork Lift License
No experience is necessary.
Note this is a hands on role so does require long periods of lifting, bending and standing.
Interested applicants should a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org