Chef de Partie
- Opportunity for an exciting tree change
- Work life balance
- Live your dream
- Strong business growth and career development opportunities
- Exceptional working culture and lifestyle
- Attractive salary package on offer
About the company
Fowles Wine is a fast paced and fast growing regional food and wine hub. Family owned and operated, we are located in the heartland of regional Victoria. An eclectic mix of innovative and entrepreneurial farmers and winemakers, with the ideology of becoming the most exciting, next generation, regional winery in Australia. We specialise in crafting the finest wine for food and providing an outstanding customer journeys and experiences.
Having recently opened a brand-new restaurant, the Fowles Wine team are on the look-out for a chef de partie to support the expended operations and increased demand. With a 200+ seat restaurant, on site function space, outdoor feasting area, wine and appetisers bar and Farm Store selling home-made take-home gourmet meals and preserves, Fowles Wine are upping the ante on regional food and wine.
The Chef de Partie will be a key staff member in the kitchen operations. The role will require the successful candidate to be involved in a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner services, functions and produce production for the Farm Store, along with contributing ideas to the daily specials and menu development.
The successful applicant will be self-driven, flexible and able to adapt to the demands of the operations. This role is full time working 5 days across the week.
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Have completed relevant chef qualification or apprenticeship
- Minimum two years’ experience as a chef in a la carte restaurant
- Experience in menu planning, including functions
- Experience in food preparation, cooking and presentation according to company standards
- Hold a food handling certificate
- Weekend availability is essential
- Physically fit and able to lift cases of wine
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations relating to the hospitality industry
- Mature attitude, honesty, loyalty and exceptional work ethic
- Presentable and professional
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
Our business thrives on innovation and excellence, and is home to one of the industry’s most dynamic team of wine industry and hospitality professionals. A genuine feeling of family, our team is an exceptional bunch of likeminded, hardworking entrepreneurs, at the forefront of independent sustainable living. On and off the land our philosophies are clear: we create Regional Wines to showcase a Sense of Place and Food Wines which showcase a Sense of Style.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com.