Long Regional Feast - 1 Ticket
Good food, great wine and even better company… An afternoon outdoors enjoying all three? There’s nothing we like more.
This March, underneath our 50m Arbour we will be hosting an extra-long feast; an outdoor sensory dining experience focusing on the flavours of our region.
Taking inspiration from our Sensory Garden which grows perennial herbs that match the aroma spectrum of each of the varietals we grow up in the hills, our team of talented chefs will use these flavours with gourmet regional produce in a four-course sensory dining experience, carefully matched with a curated selection of our estate wines.
Join us for this not-to-be-missed day of culinary delight.
Be greeted on the Sensory Garden Terrace with a glass of sparkling wine and canapes featuring herbs grown in the Sensory Garden before moving down to the long-shared tables in the Arbour to enjoy a shared feast of entrees, mains and desserts – all featuring local and home grown produce, and matched to the accompanying Fowles wines.
Live music, giant games and our infamous annual auction will be there for all to take part in.
The afternoon’s festivities will finish at 4pm, and a coach will be available to take any lunch goers back to Seymour Station.
Coach transport available to/from Seymour Station
Pick up Seymour Station: 10.34am (train depart Melbourne 9.12am)
Pick up Fowles: 4.30pm (train depart Seymour at 5.09pm)
Date: Saturday March 14th
Where: The Feasting Arbour at Fowles
Tickets: $150 (includes 4 courses with matched wine, coach transport to/from Seymour station)
In the event inclement weather is predicted, this event will proceed but will be moved to inside to our refurbished Wine Shed event space.
Sample Shared Feasting Menu (subject to change)
Canapes on arrival
- Selection of canapes featuring herbs grown in the Sensory Garden
- Matched with Are you Game? Sparkling NV
- Baked goat’s cheese, lemon, tarragon and thyme
- Matched with Stone Dwellers Riesling 2018
- Chargrilled chicken on polenta mash with harissa and rosemary
- Matched with Are you Game? Chardonnay 2018
- Confit duck legs on Puy lentils with a house made cherry/plum glaze or chutney
- Matched with Farm to Table Pinot Noir 2019
- Lamb rack marinated in rosemary and tarragon served on a potato galette with a current or shiraz sauce
- Matched with Ladies who Shoot their Lunch Shiraz 2018
- Cheese and sweets platter
- Matched with TBC