Fowles Wine are proud to have become a signatory to the Diversity and Equality in Wine Charter.
This positive movement, which has formed under the Australian Grape & Wine Inc (a national body for the Australian wine industry) seeks to develop, measure and implement ongoing strategies, initiatives and programs to promote diversity across the sector.
Fowles commitment to the charter is summarised in the following points:
- We treat everyone with respect; this includes employees, prospective employees, contractors, consultants, suppliers and customers. We treat them fairly and equally regardless of their gender, age, sexuality, culture/ethnicity, language and religious beliefs, and regardless of any disability.
- We enable all employees to participate and contribute to their full potential and receive equal pay for equal work.
- We maintain a safe work environment free from inappropriate workplace behaviour including discrimination, harassment, bullying and victimisation, and we will take action against any such behaviour.
- We promote a culture that values diversity and tolerates differences by developing and offering work arrangements that help to meet the needs of a diverse work force.
- We support learning and development strategies and opportunities to develop the knowledge, skills and experience of employees to implement this Charter
To learn more about the Diversity and Equality in Wine Charter and other initiatives from Australian Grape & Wine visit www.agw.org.au