WIN A YEAR'S WORTH OF FOWLES WINE!
Simply spend $100 or more in our cellar door and you will go into the draw to Win a Year’s Worth of Fowles Wine.*
Entry forms will be handed out in our Farm Store/Cellar Door when purchases of $100 or more are made, from Saturday 25 July up until the end of August. Be among the first try our new release Are you Game? wines too!
Come on down and get ready to stock your cellar...
Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is only open to Victorian residents aged 18 years and over, and who do not live in a postcode which is subject to Stage 3 lockdown. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
3. To qualify for entry, you spend $100 or more at the Fowles Wine Cellar Door (one entry per person). Each eligible patron will be given an entry form to complete and place in the entry box.
4. Promotion commences 25 July 2020. Entries close end of business 31 August 2020. The draw will take place at Fowles Wine Cellar Door, 1175 Lambing Gully Rd, Avenel on 1 September 2020. Winner will be notified by email and their name will be published on our website on 1 September 2020. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The first valid entry drawn will win a year’s supply of wine, comprising 12 bottles of wine selected by Fowles Wine, delivered to their nominated address once per month for 12 months, commencing within 28 days after the winner is contacted. This prize is valued at approximately $2500. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
6. The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as are necessary on (30 November 2020 if the original prize winner cannot be contacted, subject to any contrary state legislation.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to discard any entries which are illegible, defaced, counterfeit, or which do not otherwise comply with these Terms & Conditions.
8. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants’ names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, and will be added to Fowles Wine’s cellar door mailing list.
9. The Promoter is Fowles Wines Pty Ltd of 1175 Lambing Gully Rd, Avenel.
* One case (12 bottles) of wine selected by Fowles Wine, delivered every month for one year.